How do I add multiple exchange rates to a report?
If you have created additional exchange rate tables in PowerSteering you are able to view the rates for that new exchange rate table in a Report Wizard report. Note that a PowerSteering team member must enable exchange rates for your site AND the ability to have multiple exchange rates before you can use this feature. This article describes how to add an additional exchange rate table and currency to a Report Wizard report.
1. Click Add
2. Select Category and Type
- In the Category column select Metrics.
- In the Type column select one of the Metric reports listed.
- Click Continue.
Note: You must use one of the Metric reporting types if you want to use multiple currencies.
3. Select a Metric Template
- Click Please select an option..., select a metric template from the list.
4. Select Metric Information
- Select the time period for the Track Period you want to display in your report.
- Select the check boxes for the Metric Views you want to display in your report.
- Select the check boxes for the Metric Line Items you want to display in your report.
5. Refine Definition (Optional)
- Click Portfolio, select a portfolio from the list for your report.
- Click Descended from, select a work tree location for your report.
- Select the check boxes for the Work Types you want to include in your report.
- Click Archived, select if you want to exclude, include or only display archived work in this report.
6. Add Exchange Rate
- In the Add more filters drop-down menu, click Select Exchange Rate.
- Click the green plus sign.
7. Select Currency Options
- From the Default currency drop-down menu, select a default currency for your report.
- From the Alt. currency table drop-down menu, select the exchange rate table where your alternative currency resides.
- From the Alt. currency drop-down menu, select an alternative currency for your report.
Respect Original Currency: This option will report the currency that was entered for the metric.
Note: If you change the Default currency setting, you may have to re-select your display columns on the Columns tab.
8. Preview Report
- Click the Preview hyperlink to preview the report with the additional exchange rate.