How do I add an action item to an issue in v17.3?
When issues occur, it is important that users take action to resolve them. These are called action items in PowerSteering and provide users with a method for recording and tracking problem-solving activities. This article describes how to add an action item to an issue.
1. Click Issues
- On the Icon Bar, click the Project button, then click Issues.
Note: Clicking the Project button on the Icon Bar will take you directly to the Summary page of the last work you visited.
2. Click Collapse/Expand
- Click Collapse/Expand next to the issue you want add an action item to.
3. Click Add Action Item
- Click Add Action Item.
Note: An action item can also be added to an issue by selecting Add Action Item from the Actions drop-down menu.
4. Enter Details
- In the Name field, type a name for your action item.
- Enter or select additional information as needed.
- Click Save & Exit or click Save & New to add additional action items.
5. Click Action Items
- Click Action Items.
6. View Action Item
- View newly created action item.