How do I find users using the Certification page?
The Certification page allows you to search for users that match specified criteria and view and/or mass edit tag and custom field values associated with those user's profiles. This article describes how to find users using the Certification page.
1. Click Configuration
- Click the Review button on the Icon Bar.
- Click User Management to expand the menu, then click Certification.
2. Search for Users
- In the Find Users With The Tags section, select values for user tags in order to limit your user search.
- In the In The Groups section, select groups in order to limit your user search.
- Under Display Fields, select the tags and/or custom fields that you want to view values for. Once you have performed a search, you are able to mass edit the current values for these tags and custom fields. See the article How do I mass edit tags or custom fields associated with Users? for more information about mass editing.
- Click Search.
Skip This Tag: The tag will not be included in the search criteria.
Any Categories: Users with any value selected for the tag will be part of the search results.
None: Users without a value selected for the tag will be part of the search results.
Skip groups: Groups will not be included in the search criteria.
Select all groups: Users that are part of any group will be included in the search results.
3. View Search Results
- Users that match the search criteria are displayed. If you selected anything in the Display Fields section, current tag or custom field values for the selected tags or custom fields are displayed and can be edited. Click Show Search to revise the search criteria.