How do I find users using the Certification page?
The Certification page allows you to search for users that match specified criteria and view and/or mass edit tag and custom field values associated with those user's profiles. This article describes how to find users using the Certification page.
1. Click Configuration
- Click the Review button on the Icon Bar.
- Click User Management to expand the menu, then click Certification.
2. Search for Users
- In the Find Users With The Tags section, select values for user tags in order to limit your user search.
- In the In The Groups section, select groups in order to limit your user search.
- Under Display Fields, select the tags and/or custom fields that you want to view values for. Once you have performed a search, you are able to mass edit the current values for these tags and custom fields. See the article How do I mass edit tags or custom fields associated with Users? for more information about mass editing.
- Click Search.
Skip This Tag: The tag will not be included in the search criteria.
Any Categories: Users with any value selected for the tag will be part of the search results.
None: Users without a value selected for the tag will be part of the search results.
Skip groups: Groups will not be included in the search criteria.
Select all groups: Users that are part of any group will be included in the search results.