How do I use Advanced Search?
The Advanced Search feature in PowerSteering lets you look for items within the product. You can narrow your search by selecting a category within the Advanced Search page. This article describes how to use Advanced Search.
1. Click Search
- On the Header click the Search button.
2. Click Advanced
- Click Advanced.
3. Select a Tab
- Click to select the tab you wish to search by.
4. Enter Search Criteria
- In the Keywords box, type your search term.
- Select additional criteria to narrow search if needed.
- Click Search.
Omit this tag: This option indicates that the values for this tag will be ignored during the search procedure.
Any value for this tag: This option indicates that the search results must have at least one value for this tag populated. This would be the opposite of using a null condition for your search.
Select values...: This option provides the ability to select specific values for a tag that must be populated in the search results.
Note: The Advanced Search feature will return more results than the simple search detailed in this article How do I search for something?.
5. View Search Results
- View the results of your search. Use the Export options to transfer the data out of PowerSteering into one of the formats listed.
Note: The maximum number of results returned in the Advanced Search can be customized for your PowerSteering site. Please contact the PowerSteering Support Team for more information.