How do I filter information in the Program Console?
When you are viewing information in the Program Console, it is sometimes necessary to filter the information to only show certain data. Depending on what column you select to filter, you can either use a specific tag or select a numeric range to filter a specific set of data. This article describes how to use the filter option in the Program Console.
Note: Filtering settings are saved during a single PowerSteering session, but will be lost once a user logs out.
1. Click Program Console
2. Select Column to Filter
- Locate the column that you want to use to filter your Program Console.
3. Click Arrow
4. View Filtered Results
- View the results of the filtered Program Console.
5. Select Numerical Column to Filter
- Hover over the name of the column that you want to sort until the context sensitive drop down arrow appears.
- Click the context sensitive drop down arrow, select Filter.
- Type a numeric value in one or more of the text fields.
- Click Apply.
Note: You have the option of entering values of greater than or equal to, less than or equal to or equals to as your filter criteria - and you aren't limited to just one! For example you could create a filter of showing all items that are greater than 50,000 but less than 100,000.
6. View Results
- View the results of filtering your data based on a numeric value.