How do I add a metric value to a report?
In Report Wizard, you are able to create one or more user defined columns that will display metric information. This article describes how to add a metric value to your report.
Note: Metric is a replaceable term in PowerSteering. Your site may be using a different term for this word.
Click here to view a brief video tutorial about adding metric values to a Report Wizard report.
1. Click Report Wizard
2. Select Category and Type
3. Add Metric Value
- On the Columns tab, click User defined to expand the section.
- From the Column types drop-down menu, select Metric value.
- Click the green plus sign.
4. Select Metric
5. Select Metric Information
- Select metric information using the drop-down menus. Note: The options on this screen may appear differently depending on which metric is selected.
6. View Metric Value
- View newly created metric value column. Repeat Steps 3 - 5 to add additional metric values to your report if needed.
7. Preview Report
- Click the Preview hyperlink to preview the report with the newly added metric value columns.