How do I view a work's history?
A work objectâs History page lists all events that have taken place in the life of that work item. The History page can help answer questions such as:
- Who changed the status of a work object, and when was it changed?
- Was a certain user ever a team member on the work object?
- When was measure data manually updated?
- Who was the former owner of the work object?
- What is the latest status report submitted for the work object?
This article describes how to view a work object's history.
1. Click Manage References
2. Filter History
- Specify history filter criteria.
- Click Go.
View: Select the specific history events you want to view, or select All to view everything.
From and To: Specify the date range that you want to view history events from.
Display descendants history: If selected, history events from the work's descendants will be included.
3. View History
- View the work object's history.