How do I add a currency conversion to a report?
If you have created additional exchange rate tables in PowerSteering you are able to view the rates for that new exchange rate table for costs and monetary custom fields in a Report Wizard report. This article describes how to use a currency conversion to add an additional exchange rate table and currency for costs and monetary custom fields in a Report Wizard report.
Note: A PowerSteering team member must enable exchange rates for your site AND the ability to have multiple exchange rates before you can use this feature.
1. Click Report Wizard
2. Select a Report Type and Category
3. Set Report Definitions
4. Add Currency Conversion
- On the Columns tab, click User defined to expand the section.
- From the Column types drop-down menu, select Currency conversion.
- Click the green plus sign.
5. Configure Currency
- From the Column drop-down menu, select the column that you want to create a currency conversion for.
- From the Currency table drop-down menu, select the exchange rate table where your new currency resides.
- From the Currency drop-down menu, select the currency for your currency conversion.
- Click Save.
6. View Currency Conversion
- View newly created currency conversion column.
7. Preview Report
- Click the Preview hyperlink to preview the report with the added currency conversion.