How do I include or exclude archived work in a report?
In Report Wizard, the user can choose whether or not to include archived work in the report. This article describes how to include or exclude archived work in the Report Wizard.
1. Click Report Wizard
2. Select Category and Type
- Select a category for your report.
- Select a type for your report.
- Click Continue.
3. Locate Archived Field
- Locate the Archived field on the Definition tab of the Report Wizard.
Note: The Archived field will only be present on report types where you can select a Portfolio or Descended from option.
4. Click Archived
- Click Archived and select an option from the list.
Include archived: This option will include work items that have been archived along with those projects that have not been archived.
Archived only: This option will include only those work items that are archived. Work items that are not archived will not be displayed.
Exclude archived: This option will exclude any work items that have been archived. By default Exclude archived will be selected for this field.
5. View Archived Selection
- View your selection for the Archived field and continue building your report.