How do I create a new report subfolder?
My Reports and Public Reports are organized in the same manner, using folders and sub-folders for optional report classification. This article describes how to create a report subfolder.
1. Click Add Subfolder
- Click Options.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Add Subfolder.
2. Add Subfolder
- In the Name of Subfolder field, enter a name for the report subfolder.
- Click Add to return to the originating folder.
Note: The new folder will be created inside whatever folder you are currently viewing. Since folders cannot be moved, be sure to create them in the desired locations before populating them with reports.
3. View Subfolder
- Click Browse Public Folders.
- Click the plus sign next to the name of the folder that you created the subfolder in to expand the folder and view the newly created report subfolder.