How do I edit a report using the Report Wizard?
Once a report has been created, it can be edited using the Report Wizard. This article describes how to edit a report using the Report Wizard.
1. Click My Reports or Public Reports
2. Click Report Wizard
- Locate the report you want to edit and click the name of the report.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Report Wizard.
3. Edit Report
- Edit the report as necessary using the Report Wizard tabs. See the chapter Using the Report Wizard for information about configuring reports using the Report Wizard.
- Click Save to overwrite the existing report or click Save As to create a new report with the specified settings.
3.1. Click Save
- Click Save to overwrite your existing report and view the save confirmation message.
3.2. Click Save As
- Click Save As to create a new report with the specified settings.
- On the Details & Schedule tab, name your report and define the reporting schedule. See the article What does the Details & Schedule tab do? for more information.
- Click Save to return to your reports and view the newly created report.