How do I edit filters of a report?
Filters help limit the amount of information that is displayed in a report based on criteria that is either preselected by the creator of the report, or selected by a user when the report is run. This article describes how to edit filters of a report before it is run.
1. Click My Reports or Public Reports
2. Click Edit Filters
- Locate the report you want to edit filters for and click the title of the report.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Edit Filters.
3. Edit Filters
- Edit filters as necessary.
- Click Save.
4. View Confirmation Message
- View confirmation message.