How do I copy a report?
There are times when you have a report that is very useful but you need to tweak it to change one or two things. Instead of starting over you can copy the existing report and use that as a starting point for your new report. This article describes how to copy a report.
Note: When a report is copied, schedule information is not copied over to the new report; a new schedule must be defined.
1. Click My Reports or Public Reports
- On the Icon Bar, click the Review button.
- Click Reports to expand the menu, then click either My Reports or Public Reports depending on the location of your report.
2. Click Copy
- Locate the report you want to copy and click the title of the report.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Copy.
3. Edit Report
- Edit the report Details and Schedule as needed.
- Click Save.
See the article What does the Details & Schedule tab do? for more information about the options on this page.