How do I address a gate approval request on the Summary page?
Once an approval request has been submitted, all users that are assigned to that specific gate approval role are notified. An approver has the ability to address a gate approval request either from the Summary page or from their PowerSteering Inbox. This article describes how to address a gate approval request on the Summary page.
1. Click Project
- On the Icon Bar, click the Project button.
Note: Clicking the Project button on the Icon Bar will take you directly to the Summary page of the last work you visited.
2. Address Gate Approval Request
- Click Approve or Reject.
3. Approve Gate
- If an electronic signature is required for the gate, enter your Username and Password.
- Enter comments in the Comment field (optional).
- Click Approve.
4. View Active Gate
- The Scoping gate has been approved and the Acceptance gate is now active.