How do I reject time?
A timesheet approver can reject part of a timesheet or an entire timesheet if necessary. This article describes how to reject time.
1. Click Manage Time
2. Reject Time
- Click the plus sign next to the user name to view time by project.
- Select the check box next to the time entry line(s) that you want to reject.
- Select Reject from the drop-down box.
- Click Apply.
3. Type Explanation
- Type an explanation for rejecting the time in the box.
- Click Reject.
Note: When time has been rejected, the user that submitted the timesheet will receive a notification in their PowerSteering Inbox. See the article How do I access and manage questions / notifications? for more information.
4. View Time
- The time that was rejected no longer shows under the Awaiting Approval tab.