How do I filter data in a rate table?
A user can filter a rate table to display only rates that are certain amounts or are associated with specific dates. This article describes how to filter data on a rate table.
1. Click Resource Rates
2. Select Rate Table
- Click the name of the rate table you want to view.
3. Click Options
- Click Options to view the rate table filter options.
4. Specify Display and Filter Criteria
- Select a display and use the drop-down boxes to specify filter criteria.
- Click Apply Filters.
5. View Rates
- View filtered rate table results.