How do I add a new rate to a rate table?
Rate tables are used to associate hourly rates with specific resource roles and, once configured, are used by PowerSteering to calculate project costs. This article describes how to add a new rate to a rate table.
1. Click Resource Rates
2. Select Rate Table
- Click the name of the rate table that you want to add a new rate to.
3. Click Add New
- Click Add New.
4. Add Rate
- Select a role for your rate from the Role drop-down box.
- Enter or select additional information as necessary.
- Click the Effective Since field and choose an effective date for your rate.
- Select Choose Code to apply a rate code to your rate or Custom to define a custom rate.
- In the Amount field, enter the hourly rate.
- Select the rate currency from the Currency drop-down box.
- Click Save.
5. View Rate
- View newly created rate in the rate table.