How do I create a group?
With PowerSteering you have the ability to collect users into a group. Once users are inside of a group, you can assign that group a specific set of permissions, assign a group as a recipient for scheduled reports, use groups to filter information, select groups for sharing information and assign groups to roles on projects. This article describes how to create a group.
Click here to view a brief tutorial video about how to create a group.
1. Click Groups
2. Click Add New
- Click Add New.
3. Enter Group Details
- In the Group Name field, enter a name for your group.
- In the Description field, enter a description of your group (optional).
- In the Find field enter one or more letters of the user's name, then click Go.
- From the results list, drag and drop users into the appropriate role.
- Click Save Changes.
4. View Group
- View newly created group.