How do I add a document to a risk?
Once a risk is created local files or URLs can be added to the risk as supporting documents. This article describes how to add a document to a risk.
1. Click Risks
2. Select Risk
- Click the name of the risk to which you want to add a document.
3. Click Add document
- Click Add document.
4. Select File or Enter URL
- Click Browse to upload a file or enter a web address in the URL field.
4.1. Enter Document Details (Optional)
- In the Title field, type a title for your document. If a title is not entered, the file name will be used.
- In the Description field, type a brief description of the document.
- Enter or select additional information as needed.
- Click Add Document.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to add more documents or URLs to the risk.
PPT Image: If the document is an image file (.jpeg, .png, or .gif file formats), check this box if you want the image to be included in your PowerPoint project summary file. The PowerPoint Administrator must have the PowerPoint template configured to use images.
Display on summary page: If the document is an image file (.jpeg, .png, or .gif file formats), check this box if you want the image to appear in the Details section of the Project Summary page.
6. View Documents
- Uploaded documents now appear in the Attachments section of the risk.