How do I use the bulk edit feature for multiple projects?
The bulk edit feature of PowerSteering allows you to update multiple items at once in Project Central. The items you are updating could be individual lines of a project task, or a set of tags associated with multiple projects. This feature is an incredible time saver when you have tags associated with a list of projects that need to be changed. Dependent tags and custom fields cannot be edited using the bulk edit feature. This article describes how to use the bulk edit feature in Project Central to update a multiple projects at one time.
2. Select Work Tree Location
3. View Summary Page
- View the Summary page for the organization you have selected. In this example we opened an organization called Sales that has several projects under it. We are going to use Project Central to bulk edit a tag associated with these projects.
4. Click Projects
5. Click Columns
6. Select Lines to Edit
- Select the check boxes next to the project names you want to edit. You can also select the check box at the top of the list to select all items then select the individual lines you want to select or clear.
8. Select Bulk Edit Work Field
- Click to select the field that you want to edit. In this example we are updating the value for the tag Alignment.
- Click Done.