How do I recalculate a formula measure?
Formula calculations can be manually recalculated if necessary. There are three different ways to recalculate a measure manually in PowerSteering. This article describes how to recalculate a measure.
1. Recompute Current Value on Data Table
- On a measure data table, for any values that are not history data points, click the down arrow next to the data point you want to recalculate.
- In the context-sensitive drop-down menu, click Recompute Current Value.
2. Recalculate Specific Measures on the Summary Page
- On the Summary page, click Measures to expand the section and view all measures associated with the project.
- Select the check boxes next to the measure(s) you want to recalculate.
- Click Recalculate.
3. Recalculate All Measures
- Click the Project button on the Icon Bar, click Measures, select Recalculate all.