How do I sign into PowerSteering?
Once a user has been invited to PowerSteering, an email with a link to the PowerSteering sign in page will be sent to the user. This article describes how to sign into PowerSteering.
Note: If a browser is left on any page within PowerSteering that is expecting information from the user (i.e., Create New Project or the Report Wizard), a session timeout will occur after 30 minutes of inactivity. The user will not be signed out of PowerSteering, but will have to refresh the page in order to continue.
1. Signing into PowerSteering
- Select a display language from the drop down box.
- Type your User name and Password in the appropriate fields. The user name and password are mentioned in the invitation email that you received from PowerSteering.
- Select the Sign me in automatically check box if you want to avoid having to sign in again on the same computer for a certain period of time. The length of time is determined by your system.
- Click Sign in.
2. View Home Page
- If your sign in information is successful, your PowerSteering home page will be displayed.