How do I edit my alert subscriptions?
The Alert Subscriptions page shows details for all active alert subscriptions that you have. This article describes how to edit your alert subscriptions.
Note: Alert subscriptions are inherited from your overall site settings and then inherited from the template used for your project. If your project was not created from a template your alert subscriptions are inherited directly from your overall site settings.
1. Click Edit Alert Subscriptions
- Click your name or the triangle to display the Profile Menu, then click Edit Alert Subscriptions.
2. Select Work
- Click the name of the work that you want to edit alert subscriptions for.
3. Edit Alert Subscription
- Select or deselect check boxes next to alerts to receive or opt out of alert subscriptions.
- Click Save Changes to go to the Summary page.
Notify by email: Determines whether you will receive notifications via email. By default, alerts are sent to the PowerSteering Inbox.
Include descendants: Determines whether you will receive notifications from the item's descendants.
Note: Email alerts will not be sent to No Access users or users that have been invited to PowerSteering, but have not yet logged in.