How do I run and view a report?
PowerSteering reports are divided into two sections, My Reports and Public Reports. My Reports are those reports only visible to you, and Public Reports are visible to all users provided they have adequate permissions. This article describes how to run and view a report.
1. Click My Reports or Public Reports
- On the Icon Bar, click the Review button.
- Click Reports to expand the menu, then click either My Reports or Public Reports depending on the location of your report.
2. Run and View Report
- Locate the report you want to run and view and click the name of the report.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click the file format you want to use for your report.
Note: The maximum number of pages that reports can have when run using a paginated format (PDF, RTF, and PowerPoint 2007) is 200 pages.
Note: In order for reports that use a currency symbol other than the dollar ($) to display correctly when exported in CSV format and opened in Microsoft Excel, save the file locally. Then, use the data import feature in Microsoft Excel and select "65001 : Unicode (UTF-8)" encoding.
3. Click OK
- In your browser's Open or Save dialog box, select Open with.
- Click OK to open the report.