How do I share a Visual Portal?
Visual Portals can only be viewed by other users if you select them in the portal settings. This article describes how to share a Visual Portal with other users.
2. Select Edit
- Click the triangle next to the visual portal you want to share.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Edit.
4. Select Users or Groups
- Type the name of the person or group in the Find field.
- Click Go.
- Click the the name of the person or group you want to select from the results.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 until you have added all the people and groups with whom you want to share this Visual Portal.
- Click Save.
5. Click Submit
6. View Layouts
- View the updated Visual Portal in the layout list. The Shared column displays a user or group icon to indicate which Visual Portals are shared. You can hover over the icons to see the name of the user or group with whom the Visual Portal is shared.