How do I edit a future rate?
The hourly rate associated with a role in a rate table can be set to change on a future date. This article describes how to edit a future rate.
1. Click Resource Rates
2. Select Rate Table
- Click the name of the rate table you want to edit the future rate for.
3. Click Edit Current Rate
- Click the Action icon next to the rate you want to edit.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Edit Future Rate.
4. Edit Rate
- Edit rate details as necessary.
- Click the Effective Since field and choose an effective date for your future rate.
- Select Choose Code to apply a rate code to your rate or Custom to define a custom rate.
- In the Amount field, enter the future hourly rate.
- Select the rate currency from the Currency drop-down box.
- Click Save.
5. View Rate
- View updated rate.
Note: Changes to the rate are not visible at this point because the rate was edited to be effective on a future date.