How do I create a resource pool?
With PowerSteering managers have the ability to create logical groups of users and then draw upon those groups when allocating work. Once users have been assigned to a resource pool, managers can use those pools in conjunction with Resource Planning in order to find the best fit for project task requirements. This article describes how to create a resource pool.
1. Click Resource Pool
2. Click Add New
- Click Add New.
3. Enter Resource Pool Details
- In the Name field, enter a name for your resource pool.
- In the Description field, enter a description of your resource pool (optional).
- Enter or select additional information as needed.
- In the Find field enter one or more letters of the user's name, then click Go.
- From the results list, drag and drop users into the Members section.
- Click Save Changes.
4. View Resource Pool
- View newly created resource pool.