How do I create an idea?
An idea is a noteworthy thought for later consideration. Ideas can be submitted for review and can subsequently be approved and converted into a project at any time. This article describes how to create an idea.
Click here to view a brief video tutorial about creating ideas.
Note: Idea is a replaceable term in PowerSteering. Your organization may use a different label to represent ideas on your site.
1. Click Idea
2. Select a Category
3. Enter Idea Name and Objective
- In the Work Request Name field, type a name for your idea.
- Type a brief description of your idea in the Objective field (optional).
4. Enter Idea Details
- Complete the idea details form.
Note: This form will vary depending on how the template has been defined.
5. Attach Documents (Optional)
- Click Add New.
5.1. Select Relevant Documents
6. Submit Idea
- Click Submit.
7. View Idea
- Click View to view the Summary page for your idea.