How do I make a group required when inviting or importing a new user?
Administrators can determine whether a group must be specified when a user is invited to or imported into PowerSteering. This article describes how to make the Group field required when inviting or importing a new user.
1. Click User Creation Options
2. Select At Least One Group Must Be Specified
- Select the check boxes to require a group when inviting a new user and importing new users using a spreadsheet.
- Click Save.
3. Inviting Users
- The Groups field now appears as a required field on the Invite/Create New User page.
4. Importing Users
- If the Groups field is omitted from the user import file, you will be prompted with an error.