How do I make tags and custom fields required when inviting or importing a new user?
Administrators can determine whether required tags and custom fields must be populated when a user is invited to or imported into PowerSteering. This article describes how to make tags and custom fields required when inviting or importing a new user.
1. Click User Creation Options
2. Select Enforce Required Tags and Required Custom Fields
- Select the check boxes to enforce required tags and required custom fields when inviting a new user and importing new users using a spreadsheet.
- Click Save.
3. Inviting Users
- All tags and custom fields that are required on the Field Management page now appear as required fields on the Invite/Create New User page.
4. Importing Users
- If a required tag or custom field value is omitted from the user import file, you will be prompted with an error.