How do I delegate the owner of a metric template?
After a metric template has been created, ownership can easily be re-assigned to another PowerSteering user. This article describes how to delegate the owner of a metric template.
1. Click Metrics
2. Select Metric Template
- Click the name of the metric template you want to change the owner of.
3. Click Edit
- Click Edit.
4. Click Delegate Owner
- Click the Delegate Owner tab.
5. Delegate Owner
- In the Search box, type your search criteria.
- Click Search.
- In the Available Owners List, click the Delegate button next to the user you want as the owner of the metric template.
6. Click Submit
- After an owner has been delegated, click Submit.
7. View Owner
- View newly delegated metric template owner.