How does the Status Report Agent work?
The Status Report Agent sends status report due Inbox reminders to work item owners on a configurable day of the week or month. This agent will NOT generate reminders for work that:
- Has been deleted or archived.
- Has status reporting turned off or has the the reporting frequency set to Unscheduled.
- Has an inactive status.
This article describes how to use the Status Report Agent.
1. Click Agents
2. Click Status Report Agent
- Click the Status Report Agent hyperlink.
3. Click Create Question on Status Report
- Click the Create question on Status Report hyperlink.
4. Click Edit
- Click Edit.
5. Edit Agent Task Details
- Edit agent task details.
- Click Submit.
Agent Task: The name of the task.
Is Active: Specifies whether the task is enabled.
Interval: Specifies how often the task runs.
Oldest Log Age: Specifies how long to retain agent task log entries.
First Run Time: Specifies the task's first run time.
Next Run Time: Specifies the task's next scheduled run time.
Expiration Date: Specifies when the task expires (if at all).
Parameters: Options specific to each agent task.
- Day of Week: For weekly or bi-weekly status reporting, the day of the week on which the agent should create the status report due Inbox entry.
- Day of Month: For monthly or quarterly status reporting, the day of the month on which the agent should create the status report due Inbox entry.
6. View Agent Task
- View agent task.
7. Example Reminders
- Above is an example of the status report due Inbox entries generated by this agent.