How does the Completed Work Archival Agent work?
The Completed Work Archival Agent archives completed and canceled projects and their descendants a defined number of days after the work's status has been changed to Completed or Canceled. The Actual End Date is not taken into account. This article describes how to use the Complete Work Archival Agent.
1. Click Agents
- On the Icon Bar click the Admin button.
- Click Configuration to expand the menu, then click Agents.
2. Click Completed Work Archival Agent
- Click the Completed Work Archival Agent hyperlink.
3. Click Completed Work Archival
- Click the Completed work archival hyperlink.
4. Click Edit
- Click Edit.
5. Edit Agent Task Details
- Edit agent task details.
- Click Submit.
Agent Task: The name of the task.
Is Active: Specifies whether the task is enabled.
Interval: Specifies how often the task runs.
Oldest Log Age: Specifies how long to retain agent task log entries.
First Run Time: Specifies the task's first run time.
Next Run Time: Specifies the task's next scheduled run time.
Expiration Date: Specifies when the task expires (if at all).
Parameters: Options specific to each agent task.
- Archive work that has been completed for more than: Specifies the number of days after which a completed or canceled item is archived.
6. View Agent Task
- View agent task.