How do I add a permission category?
By default, there are 7 permission categories in PowerSteering. Administrators have the ability to add new permission categories in order to create customized list of permission settings. This article describes how to add a new permission category.
1. Click Define Categories
2. Click Add Category Column
- Click Add category column.
3. Enter Category Information
- Enter information for sub-administration category.
- Click Add.
Name: The name of the permission category.
Permission Targets: Defines which permission target type the new category will be added to.
Description: Text that describes the permission category's purpose (optional).
Display Sequence: A number that defines where the permission category will appear in relation to other user-defined categories.
4. View Permission Category
- View newly created permission category.