How do I change the icon associated with an object type?
Each object type in PowerSteering is represented by an icon. This article describes how to change the icon associated with an object type.
Note: The Objects Types page is not editable on all sites. Please contact PowerSteering if you want this page to be editable.
1. Click Object Types
2. Select Object Type
- Click the name of the object type you want to change the icon for.
3. Update Icon
- Click the Use an existing icon link next to the icon type you want to change.
- In the Select an image dialog box, click an icon to select it.
Title bar: This setting has been deprecated.
Standard: This is the icon that represents the object type throughout PowerSteering.
Archived: This is the icon that represents the object type once it has been archived.
3.1. Add a New Image
- Click the Add a new image link next to the icon type you want to change.
- In the File Upload dialog box, select the icon you would like to use.
- Click Open.
Note: Icons uploaded into PowerSteering must be 17 pixels x 17 pixels.
4. Click Update
- Click Update to save your changes.
5. View Confirmation Message
- View confirmation message.