How do I create a new Home Page configuration?
Administrators can create multiple Home Page layouts which can automatically be applied to users and/or groups. Applying a new Home Page configuration to users and/or groups is a two step process. This article describes how to create a new home page configuration, which is the first step in the process.
1. Click Home Page
2. Click Add New Configuration
- Click the Add new configuration link.
3. Configure Home Page
- Enter a Name for the homepage configuration.
- Enter a brief Description of the homepage configuration's purpose.
- Select or clear the check box next to the modules you want to add or remove from your Home page.
- Click the dots next to the check box to drag and drop to rearrange how the modules appear on your Home page.
- If the My Executive Review, My Dashboard, or My Visual Portal modules are selected, set initialization options.
- Click Save.
Dashboard / Executive review initialization
- Portfolio: The portfolio that is displayed initially. Select "Do not change" to leave the user's choice unchanged.
- Layout: The layout that is used initially. Select "Do not change" to leave the user's choice unchanged.
- Currency: The currency that is used initially. Select "Do not change" to leave the user's choice unchanged.
Visual portal initialization
- Portal: The name of the visual portal that is displayed initially. Select "Do not change" to leave the user's choice unchanged.
4. View Home Page Configurations
- View newly created Home Page layout. Once a Home Page layout has been created, it can be assigned to specific users and/or groups. See the article How do I change the Home Page configuration for a user? for more information about assigning a Home Page configuration to a specific user and/or group.