How do I edit custom messages?
The custom messages tab allows customizations to several messages that appear for PowerSteering users. This article describes how to edit custom messages.
1. Click Branding
- On the Icon Bar click the Admin button.
- Click Configuration to expand the menu, then click Branding.
2. Click Custom Messages
- Click the Custom messages tab.
3. Edit Custom Messages
- Click the blue hyperlink for the message you want to edit to expand the section.
- Select Display on page to enable the custom message.
- Enter custom message text.
- Click Save.
Note: Standard HTML tags are supported within custom message fields.
3.1. Login License Message
- The Login License Message will appear on the page after a user successfully signs into PowerSteering.
3.2. Help Desk Request Text
- When a user selects Submit a Help Desk Request from the Help menu, the Hep Desk Request text will appear on the resulting page.
3.3. Help Request Message
- When a user clicks the Support link on the sign in page, the Help Request Message will appear on the resulting page.
3.4. Request Submittal Page Disclaimer
When a user submits an idea in PowerSteering, the Request Submittal Page Disclaimer will appear at the top of the page.
Note: Idea is a replaceable term in PowerSteering. Your organization may use a different label to represent ideas on your site.
3.5. System Invitation E-mail
- The System Invitation E-mail text will appear in the subject line and in the body of the email that new users receive after being added to PowerSteering.
3.6. Self Registration
- If your PowerSteering implementation allows users to self-register you can modify the text users will see when registering as well as the welcome email they receive after completing the self-registration process.
3.7. Report Footer Text
- The Report Footer Text will appear on the footer of all reports generated via PowerSteering.