How do I delete a tag dependency?
If you no longer need a tag dependency or have inadvertently created one, it can be deleted. Once deleted, the tag dependency and all data associated with the tag dependency will be deleted and cannot be restored. This article describes how to delete a tag dependency.
1. Click Tags
2. Click Dependencies
- Click the Dependencies tab.
3. Click Delete
- Click the triangle next to the tag dependency you want to delete.
- From the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Delete.
5. View Confirmation Message
- View confirmation message.