How do I edit an existing PowerPoint template?
Once a PowerPoint template has been created, the associated work type and template and all slide information can can be edited. This article describes how to edit an existing PowerPoint template.
1. Click Power Point
2. Select PowerPoint Template
- Click the name of the PowerPoint template that you want to edit.
3. Edit Template Details
- Edit the work type associations and associated PowerPoint template if necessary.
- Click Next.
4. Edit Slides
- Add and/or delete slides, or edit the information associated with a slide by clicking on the slide hyperlink.
- After all changes have been made, click Submit.
5. View PowerPoint Templates
- View PowerPoint template list.