Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this release. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Updated agent logs to display the true time stamp for agent task completions.
- Added a space between currency abbreviations and numerical amounts.
3. Custom Fields
- Updated custom field logic to ignore invalid XML Unicode characters when they are entered.
- Fixed an issue that prevented item counts from being displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused threshold colors to display incorrectly when configured to display by number and not percentage.
5. Home Page
- Fixed an issue with the My Tasks table that caused an error to occur on the Home Page when sorted by priority and more than one task had no priority listed.
- Fixed an issue that caused integer values in metric instances to be displayed with decimal points.
- Fixed an issue that caused alternative calendar labels to be truncated in metric export files.
- Updated the error message that occurs when you try to change Sponsor/Beneficiary information for a metric with multiple views and at least one locked instance to "Since there is at least one locked metric view, you cannot remove beneficiaries and change sponsor".
7. Microsoft Project
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft Project imports that caused the Project Owner to be changed to the user who performed the import.
- Fixed an issue that caused parse-errors to occur when importing and exporting Microsoft Project .xml files with missing xmlns attributes.
8. Notifications / Alerts / Emails
- Fixed an issue that caused status report alert dates to be inconsistent because they were not being displayed in the user's timezone.
- Fixed an issue that allowed deleted users to receive PowerSteering emails.
- Fixed an issue that caused a slow response time when the Show more/Show less button was used to view a portfolio listing.
- Fixed an issue that prevented new templates from being added in PowerPoint branding in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused formatting changes to occur in PowerPoint templates after they were attached to a project.
- Updated the "Send alerts to this email address" check box on the Preferences page to display only for those users that are allowed to receive emails on the context.
12. Project Central / Project Scheduling
- Fixed an issue that caused milestone constraint types to change when milestones were moved by dragging and dropping in the Gantt chart.
- Fixed an issue that caused milestone end dates to change to the current date when milestones were added in Project Central as manually scheduled.
- Fixed an issue that caused %Allocation and Duration values to update to non-valid values when %Allocation was set as the calculated field.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tasks from being deleted using the Actions drop-down menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Project Central from printing properly when data was filtered.
- Fixed an issue that caused a scheduler error to occur when a milestone followed a summary item in the project schedule.
13. Project Creation
- Fixed an issue that prevented all levels of children from being displayed in the Select Child Works step of creating a new project.
Project Summary Reports
- Fixed an issue that prevented alternative calendar labels from displaying properly in the Metrics section of Project Summary reports.
14. Reporting / Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that prevented Yes/No filters from working for Custom Field columns.
- Fixed an issue that prevented reports from being successfully downloaded in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to occur when running a report with custom columns in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Row number column to display non-sequentially when additional sorting was applied.
- Fixed an issue that prevented filters from working when the referenced columns were not displayed in the report.
- Improved the performance of the approval and rejection columns under Project/Phase Info/Phase/Approval.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error message to display when a user navigated to a different page while the report pop up was still open.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to occur when reporting on a custom field that had an invalid XML Unicode character entered in it.
- Fixed an issue that caused ambiguous search results when partial words were used in the Quick Search.
16. Single Sign-On (SSO) Environments
- Fixed a redirect issue for SP-initiated environments on Microsoft Windows 8.1.
17. Status Reports
- Fixed an issue that allowed unscheduled status reports to be edited.
- Fixed an issue that caused an out of sync error message when a timesheet entry was deleted at the same time that others were added or edited.
19. User Interface
- Fixed an issue that caused non-selected check boxes to display as selected when using Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the icons on the Login page from displaying in some cases.
- Updated the font color of the Run Now hyperlink for saved reports to indicate it is a hyperlink.
- Removed the"Layout:" string from the upper right hand corner of the Resource Review page.
- Added a warning message to all PowerSteering grids (Project Central, Program Console, Dashboard, Resource Review and Descendants on the Summary page) to indicate that Gantt chart data may be displayed incorrectly when browser zoom is set to a value other than 100%.
20. User Profile
- Fixed an issue that caused maximum capacities for roles to incorrectly be zeroed out on user profiles.
21. Visual Portal
- Fixed an issue that prevented Gauge chart portlets from displaying correctly when metric data was received through the Dashboard.
22. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Move to Next Phase" option for gated projects to be unavailable when workflow was down. The option is now available regardless of the workflow status.