Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this release. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Advanced Reports
- Upgraded the usage report (PSUsageReportByPeriod.jrxml) for better performance.
- Fixed an issue that caused Gantt charts to appear incorrectly in Dashboard export files.
3. Executive Review
- Fixed an issue that caused the Y-axis to display improperly.
4. Manage Time
- Removed "Approve" and "Reject" options from the Manage Time drop-down menu when they are not applicable.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Last Updated" measure column to show a future date.
- Fixed an issue that caused a "The URL has moved here" notification message to appear when editing metric templates.
- Fixed an issue that caused a possible error when a PowerPoint slide was generated from a project.
8. Program Console
- Fixed an issue that prevented Program Console views from being exported to Excel or Excel 2007 due to Gantt chart limitations even though the Gantt chart was hidden.
9. Project Central
- Improved overall Project Central performance.
- Fixed a issue that caused the cursor to jump to another line when an open parenthesis (Shift + 9) was typed on a project plan line.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dialog box to display incorrectly when assigning a user to a role.
10. Reporting / Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that caused time entries to be reported incorrectly in Timesheet Status reports.
- Reduced the maximum character limit of report names from 255 to 250 in order to prevent scheduled reports from failing when report names were too long.
- Added an "Any non-zero value" filter option for numeric columns to allow items with zero or empty values to be filtered out.
- Added a Periods type selector on the Definition tab for Metric reports and optimized the Columns tab to support more columns in order to increase Report Wizard performance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented "Team member" role demand from showing in Resource Utilization reports.
11. Resource Review
- Fixed an issue with layout processing that caused layouts to disappear or a possible error to occur when accessing the Resoure Review.
12. System Performance
- Fixed an issue that caused decreased system performance in several areas of PowerSteering including portfolios, measures, and project creation.
13. Work Generation
- Fixed an issue that prevented documents from being moved to the target work during work generation.