Administrator Release Notes and Instructions
The following information has been written to help administrators understand the tasks and impact of the v15 release.
1. Features Available Immediately Without Configuration
These are the features and or changes that users will see when v15 is released into production. Some features will only be visible to some users based on existing permissions and other configurations. But there are no new configurations or permissions that control whether users will see the changes. In general, these are the features that you will need to notify users about.
- The project name has been added to action items making it easier to see which project an action item belongs to when you are viewing multiple action items in the My Action Items module on the Home Page.
- The text that appears on question and notification emails generated from PowerSteering was improved.
- An Export menu has been added to the Resource Review.
- Three new options have been added to metric report columns to allow for reporting on metric data changes.
2. Features That Require Configuration By An Administrator Before They Can Be Used
Administrators will see new configuration options, but there is no impact on users until the features have been set up by an administrator.
- An option has been added that allows administrators to include Gantt charts on Dashboard layouts.