Service Pack 4 (v14.4) Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Project Management
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when saving a project after editing the details.
2. Reporting/Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when running a Projects/Metrics report with a rolling period defined as the Track Period.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect overall capacity hour values to be reported when a user had a resource calendar with % Available value less than 100%.
- Fixed an issue with the resource planning effort calculation that prevented resource assignment allocated hours from showing in reports.
3. System Performance
- Fixed an issue on a small subset of single sign-on environments that caused the system to respond after a user session timed-out when the Edit Details page was left idle for 45 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that allowed timesheets to be submitted more than once resulting in an incorrect multiplication of hours.
- Fixed an issue on single sign-on environments that caused a user's Powersteering ID to populate for the Username field rather than their email address when a no-access user was converted to a user with regular access.
6. User Interface
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Show More/Less button from working properly on Manage Time and Resource Rates pages.
7. Work Generation
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Metrics tab from displaying in Work Generation templates.
8. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue in order to prevent localization problems from occurring in workflow integration.