Controlled Release (v14.0.1) Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this controlled release. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Question Reminder Agent to expire questions prematurely.
- Fixed an issue that caused dates from outside the to/from date range to display when filtering actual costs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user from being able to use the context-sensitive menu to group and / or filter Tag columns.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from creating ideas.
- Fixed a server issue that caused the incorrect owner name to populate when an idea was created.
- Fixed an issue that caused actual costs to be distributed across a period of time in metrics. Note: In order to fully fix this issue once the controlled release is released, the metric template will need to be recalculated.
6. Reporting/Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that prevented report hyperlinks from directing the user to the Summary page.
7. Status Reports
- Fixed a server issue that caused the incorrect name to populate on status report alerts and history events.