Service Pack 1 (v14.1) Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Microsoft Project
- Document storage is no longer used for Microsoft Project import and export files.
2. Project Central
- Fixed an issue that caused the Scheduling Type for items on the Add New Work Under dialog box to default to Automatic when Manual Schedule Dependent Works was set to "Yes" for the work.
- Fixed an issue that caused data to shift in the Variable Allocation section when scrolling horizontally.
- Added a descriptive error message for an error that occurs when trying to indent items under a document using the Bulk Edit menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused problems with the synchronization of roles and assignments in Project Central.
3. Project Management
- Fixed an issue that caused start dates to change for projects with computed percent complete methods when a custom field was edited on the Edit Details page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented team members from being allocated as resources when a new project was created.
4. Reporting/Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that caused special characters to be formatted incorrectly in reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused dates to be formatted incorrectly in Excel reports.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users without time entered on a project from being displayed on a Resource Utilization report when another user had time entered on the project.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the due date for action items from displaying correctly on project summary reports.
5. Resource Management
- Fixed an issue with the effort calculation that caused the incorrect values to be shown for resource allocations in Report Wizard reports and on the Workload page.
6. User Management
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when the User Name filter was used for a personal rate search.
7. Visual Portal
- Improved the process for reordering portlets on the Visual Portal.
8. Work Generation
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Do not change issue, risk and task owners" setting to be ignored during work generation.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors and unexpected results during work generation.
9. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue that caused the workflow status to remain as "In Progress" rather than change to "Completed" when there were no active tasks remaining.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect user assignment on some tasks.