Fall 2015 (v14) Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by the Fall 2015 release. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Administrator Logs
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when viewing logs with the Configuration - UIX activity selected.
2. Alerts and Notifications
- Fixed an issue that caused "[QUESTION-NO-PROJECT-WITHOUT-PROXY-USE]" to appear on the Questions/Notifications Inbox tab.
3. Cost Module
- Fixed an issue that caused "Labor cost estimate" to be displayed in the description column for actual costs calculated from timesheets.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Next Month and Last Month column filters from displaying the correct information.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when documents were updated or unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect user name to appear in the Description column for history events.
7. Idea Conversion
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when converting an idea to a project.
8. Metric Bulk Actions
- Fixed an Internet Explorer issue that caused metric views chosen in the "View from" menu to appear as available selections in the "View to" menu when copying a metric view.
9. MSP Import
- Fixed an issue that caused errors and decreased system performance when importing files from MSP.
- Fixed an issue that prevented user-defined roles from being deleted.
11. Project Central
- Fixed an issue in Print Options that caused the Gantt chart to print when Gantt Objects check boxes were not selected.
12. Project Management
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected display results when editing a project.
- Fixed an issue that caused the status to turn to Not Started and the percent complete to revert to 0% when the Edit Work page was saved and Actual Dates were disabled.
13. Project Reports
- Fixed an issue that prevented options from appearing in the Format drop-down menu when creating a new scheduled project report.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect date information to display in Gantt column headers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented metric reports with a large number of columns from being run and opened in Microsoft Excel.
15. Resource Management
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect number of hours to be displayed for user availability.
- Fixed an issue that caused excessive slowness and potential errors when assigning resources in the Resource Review.
16. User Interface
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from resetting passwords via the Login page when their email address contained an apostrophe.
- Fixed error display message to be more descriptive when a user with the same email exists.
17. User Profile/Preferences
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Username, Proxy Users, and Profile Image fields from displaying on the Edit User Profile page for certain users.
- Added verbiage regarding PowerSteering Inbox and primary email alerts to the Alerts section of the Preferences page for clarity.
18. Visual Portal
- Fixed an issue that caused portlets to display date information according to the time zone on the user profile, rather than the context time zone.
19. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue that caused the name of the workflow action item delegator to appear as "insufficient permission" on notifications.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the automated workflow refresh process.
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate tasks to be created when workflow was restarted.