How do I know if my Project Central layout has changed?
Project Central now displays a visual indication of the layout name in the upper right corner. When the layout has been modified by adding or removing columns, this name will appear in italics until changes have been saved. This articles describes how to tell when your Project Central layout has changed.
To view a brief tutorial video please scroll to the bottom of this article.
1. Select Project Central
- On the Project Navigation Menu click Project Central, select a layout.
2. View Layout Name
- View the project central layout name.
3. Add/Remove Columns
- Add or remove columns from the layout.
- The layout name will be displayed in italics until the layout changes have been saved.
4. View Video Tutorial
- View this short informational video about the new visual indicators in Project Central to identify when a layout has been modified.