How do I make the default work tree location required when inviting or importing a new user?
A new menu item called User Creation Options has been added to the Admin Configuration menu. Administrators can now determine whether a default work tree location must be specified when a user is invited to or imported into PowerSteering. This article describes how to make the Default Work Tree field required when inviting or importing a new user.
1. Click User Creation Options
2. Select Require Default Work Tree Location
- Select the check boxes to require the default location in the work tree when inviting a new user and importing new users using a spreadsheet.
- Click Save.
3. Inviting Users
- The Default location in Work Tree field now appears as a required field on the Invite/Create New User page.
4. Importing Users
- If the Default Parent field is omitted from the user import file, you will be prompted with an error.