MB4 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this maintenance build. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
- Added a summary count function to allow accurate data to be exported.
- Fixed formatting for summary date cells.
- Added filter to not show archived risks.
Profile and Permissions Updates
- Added an additional code check for the view or edit permission on the user profile to resolve the User Profile menu options from disappearing.
- Updated the code to allow a sub-admin to set tags on dashboard layouts.
- Added permissions check for document descendants.
- Created new permission options for editing actual, estimated and budget cost items.
- Fixed issue that prevented the addition of roles to users on the Invite \ Create New User page.
- Fixed issue for program freezing when editing tasks in Project Central.
- Corrected Project Central to highlight project rows with effort in that period for the role or resource.
- Added the ability for users to set an actual start date.
- Updated code to avoid resetting the percent complete value when the project status is updated.
- Updated code to display local name of Work Status instead of internal name of Work Status when exporting data.
- Updated report logic to add the date the costs were submitted.
- Updated code to use previous version of export functionality which corrected European Excel issue.
- Fixed incorrect column labels being displayed when using custom formatting.
- Resolved error message being received while working in the resource rate area.
- Added checks for zero allocation when computing duration.
- Post transformation dates now come from the work object, not the template.