Service Pack 3 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Fixed an issue that caused Dashboard columns to appear blank when exported as an Excel file.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to be grouped incorrectly when multiple timezones were used.
2. Field Management
- Fixed a issue with scrolling that prevented tags and custom fields from being reordered on the Field Management page.
3. Gated Projects
- Fixed an issue that caused users to receive PowerSteering Inbox approval requests for phases that they weren't assigned an approval role on.
- Fixed an issue that prevented replaceable terms from being exported correctly to Microsoft Project.
5. Project Central
- Corrected the critical path calculation for manually scheduled items.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some projects from showing up in a report.
7. System Access
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when signing in to the system.
8. User Interface
- Updated the path for the PowerSteering Community link under the Help menu.
9. Visual Portal
- Added a detailed description to the error message that may occur after portlet information is rendered and exported as a PDF.
10. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when saving the Workflow configuration.